My Blog List

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lake Havasu Hot Air Balloon Festival

I drove down to Lake Havasu's 3rd annual hot air balloon festival this weekend for some major sky candy!  There were about 50,000 attendees and over 50 hot air balloons launching across town.   If you are not the adventurous type, the scenery alone is worth it.  I love taking pictures and everywhere you look, there is a photographic moment waiting to be captured.  You can ride either the un-tethered balloon,  or if you are skeptical of soaring over and dipping into Lake Havasu itself, you can opt out and quickly ascend on the tethered balloon.  I tried both and neither is as intimidating as you would think.  If you haven't had the chance to attend a balloon festival.....I highly recommend it.  Enjoy the pics!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment