My Blog List

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Target

 Target and Neiman Marcus have teamed up with 25 major designers to bring us 50 amazing gift choices for the holidays.  This collaboration enticed me as well as 20 others to wake up early and wait for Target's doors to open.  A few of the items have now sold out but if you are struggling with gift ideas, this is a great option.  The collection includes everything from Altuzarra's glam bar set to Derek Lam's skateboard!  Let me know what you think!
Tory Burch lunch box and matching thermos, Target!


jacket Rugby, bag Cole Haan, shoes DV, sweater dress Target!

As always, I purchase much more than I anticipate when I visit Target. Amongst the superfluous items purchased,  was this cool sweater dress.  Burberry's collection this fall has made me covet all things fox so when I saw it, I had to get it!!!  This sweater,  at this price  point,   will have to quench my thirst for now!  This is also a great gift idea!


Derek Lam's skateboard 

Altuzarra's bar set 



No comments:

Post a Comment