My Blog List

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ellie Tahari at The Forum Shops


I was lucky enough to be invited to a charity event held at Elie Tahari .  The store, located in the Forum shops at Caeser's Palace, held the event in honor of the Make A Wish Foundation.  I spent the night meeting some amazing fellow Las Vegans who opened their philanthropic wallets and started to shopping for a cause!!!  It was so nice to see people united to make a difference in the name of fashion!  Elie Tahari's latest collection was definitely inspired by the color blue this season.   I, myself, fell in love with a blue fur collar as well as a blue fur covered clutch!  I am sad to say I had to leave them behind....otherwise I would have spent almost $2000!!!  



Kate Spade store at the Forum shops 




















No comments:

Post a Comment