My Blog List

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Art in the Park


I visited Boulder City today to attend the 49th annual Art in the Park affair.  I love driving into Boulder City.  It is a breath of fresh air to get out of Vegas and see all that the outskirts have to offer.  There is a great selection of eateries, antique stores and sidewalk sales that decorate the main street.  

Zara necklace....one of my advanced birthday gifts!


This was a jewelry booth that caught my eye.  The designer had really unique and over sized statement pieces.  Check her stuff out on www.sallybass.com!

Eye love this bangle!!!


leather art(hanging),  Boutique 9 boots, Alexander Wang dress






My husband bought me one of these fabulous hair sticks!!!




I loved the pieces in this unique vintage furniture store.  

Christina's Treasures thrift store








I purchased a white vintage faux fur coat for $32.43....as you can see on this vintage cash register!  The owner  said it is about 100 years old!
Make sure to check this thrift store out the next time you are in Boulder City.  Amongst the great selection of vintage finds, you can also sort through trinkets and jewels.  On your way out check out the sidewalk sale.  


Hoover Dam photo opp.





We passed by all of these adorable homes on the way back to the car.  We don't have the luxury of front porches in Vegas.  




I googled the label and found out that this particular label is probably circa 1970's.

My great finds of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you hit up all the right places! I'm a born & raised Boulder City resident :) . The photo of the furniture store, Bloom, Is actually my aunt's store! Those hair pins are awesome; I'll have to check them out when I go to the park today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world! I loved your Aunt's store! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete