My Blog List

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ricky Martin Concert at Ceaser





Elizabeth & James dress, BCBG Girls booties, BCBG bag, Forever 21 bangles
Hi guys!!!
I haven't had time to blog lately so I thought I would play catch up and at least get one post in. I just go back from an amazing European vacation....so many pictures to post!! Anyways, I went to Ricky Martin's concert here in town and I wanted to let you guys know that he was so amazing! He is so full of energy and has an amazing stage presence. He is very sexually expressive, not to mention erotic dancer! He knows who he is and his confidence is beautiful and inspiring. It was so refreshing to hear him speak with such conviction, so if he comes to your town....don't miss it!!! I wore this really cool Elizabeth & James dress that my Mom bought me for my birthday. It has these incredible architectural shoulders and detailed beading to die for. The back is open and the material is flattering for everyone. Thanks Mary Kate & Ashley!!! I love their clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment