My Blog List

Sunday, August 14, 2011

EUROPEAN VACATION


I recently got back from Europe and it was amazing. I traveled to Barcelona, Paris, and Venice. The three cities are truly so individualistic with there incredibly impressive architecture, cuisine, and unique fashion. you can definitely tell the difference between American and European fashion. The Parisian fashion eye candy makes me salivate just thinking about it!! The city and the amazing people who live there leave a lingering desire to go back again and again and again. Do I even have to mention which of the three destinations was my fave? Paris, of course!!!



....one of Marie Antoinette's apartments in Versailles / subway below...
I love Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Elizabeth & James jacket, F21 shorts, Steve Madden sandals






PARIS street style





































I definitely had my own "The Sartiorialist" inspiration in one of the many streets in which inspire the famous blogger. These are a few of my fave street moments.  The last couple on this entry was my favorite!!! The picture was taken at the Opera attending the Shakespearean trajic masterpiece "Othello". I bought a Haute Hippie dress that remind me of her dress....I will show it to you later. I may just copy her look.



No comments:

Post a Comment