My Blog List

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Restaurant Week/Fashion's Night Out


Annie Creamcheese- the coolest vintage on the strip




Jean-Michel Cazabat shoes, Elizabeth & James pants; James Perse shirt






I am so happy that Vegas participated in FNO this year! Last year the events were scarce and barely worth mentioning. This year we decided to just go with it. I am a big fan of Fashion Police therefore there was no competition as to where I wanted my night to begin.....watching Giuliana Rancic and her hubby host an excerpt for Fashion Police at the Palazzo.  We then enjoyed Hors d'oeuvres and sparkling wine at DVF and as well as others.  We concluded our night by dining at Milo's at the Cosmopolitan and it was by far one of the most amazing meals I have ever had.  It is a must if you are in Vegas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment