My Blog List

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

VINTAGE SHOPPING AT DECADES IN SALT LAKE CITY


I stayed at the Hotel Monaco. This is a hip hotel that may I mention is also pet-friendly. They will provide you with your very own pet goldfish for the duration of your stay if you were unable to bring your own four legged roomie.....just so you don't get too lonely!!! That is service.


vintage coat, Kenneth Cole boots, BCBG sweater and bag

They provide leopard robes in all of the rooms. How chic!











It started snowing while I was shopping.  It was beautiful.
If you have never been to Salt Lake City.....then here is another reason why you should go........the vintage shopping is amazing!!!  Decades, in downtown Salt Lake City is a must!  It is packed with everything a thrifter aficionado could possibly want...and more.  I spent hours rummaging through their racks and admiring their accessories/fur collections.  I happened to be shopping amongst a well known thrifty lover and her family......Tori Spelling and her gang!  She was shopping in the store for hours, as was I.  Although I was completely immersed in my own hunting, I did happen to notice while she was checking out that she has amazing taste. She scored an ankle length faux fur vest that was to die for!  I scored a few amazing pieces my self.  I purchased several items and spent under $200!!!  Also, I was able to snatch an amazing necklace that she put back last minute!!!! I was eyeing that necklace for quite some time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment