My Blog List

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Super Summer Theatre...Legally Blonde

It's funny how you can live in a city, such as Las Vegas, your entire life and be completely oblivious to to all that it has to offer.  That being said, I have to admit I have been a resident in Las Vegas almost my entire life and cannot believe that I was unaware of the "Super Summer Theatre".  This major production has been lighting up the stage for longer than I have been around.  They just celebrated their 38th year and their 1 millionth customer!!!  I am such a huge fan of Legally Blonde, so when I found out they were going to perform this summer, I couldn't wait.  It was such a nice change from your typical show on the strip or of course your average movie theatre.  You are encouraged to bring your own picnic, wine, chairs, blankets, etc., or you can rent and buy it all on location.  The stage is quietly nestled in a green meadow just past Red Rock.  You're surrounded by mountains, trees and above, a sky that offers stars beyond the beauty of the Strip.  The best part is that tickets start at $12.00!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment