My Blog List

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Androgyny







French Connection shorts, F21 vest, Juicy Couture tie, BCBG bag
I love me a cute bow tie or necktie any day! The androgynous look can be so empowering! I have so many bow ties and neckties ranging from all of the colors of the rainbow. The best place to buy them is in the boys section of any department store. They are petite and inexpensive! This accessory definitely adds some personality to any casual outfit and makes a statement to any work outfit. They are easy to wear and they don't have to match your outfit perfectly. Mix and match prints and colors. I wore mine to the No Doubt concert! My outfit consisted of velvet black French Connection shorts, Juicy Couture tie, Heritage sweater vest, and knee high socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment