My Blog List

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My First Chanel!!!


OMG! CHANEL! I have finally acquired my most coveted fashion piece ever, my 2.55 Chanel bag. It is so beautiful and intricately designed. I read an article on the design of a Chanel bag, and the process is quite intense. During the production of the Chanel 2.55 bag, there are 180 essential operations performed on each bag. It can take anywhere from 6 to 15 craftspeople working up to 18 hours for each purse. I also found out when I purchased my bag that you can purchase a refurbishment on your bag at any time for about $100! They will retouch the leather and replace all of the hardware! I love my bag so much! It was a gift from my husband! It absolutely goes with everything. I wear it when I get dressed up and I also wear it with more casual outfits. The pictures up above are my first outing with the bag.
CHANEL TRIVIA: Does anyone know how the bag was named?
ANSWER: Mademoiselle Coco Chanel named the bag for its February 1955 debut!
Thank you Coco for such a classic wardrobe essential.



















No comments:

Post a Comment