My Blog List

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yama Sushi












BCBG jean shirt, leggings and neck scarf; chanel bag, john hardy diesel bracelets; steve madden boots; forever 21 leg warmers.















We are so fortunate here in Vegas. We are not only surrounded by the most amazing shopping destinations, but also the most amazing restaurants. We are known for our world renown chefs and restaurants, however i would like to point out that we have some pretty memorable local favorites as well. I love sushi! My husband and I just tried out a little place on Maryland and Flamingo called Yama Sushi. It is a great little place with even better food. We tried the "all you can eat" while sitting at the bar in front of the most fun and and clever picture wall. I have to warn you that there is a wait, but it is definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment