My Blog List

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Frank Sinatra




After the show we went to "Steak and Shake" to satisfy our late night cravings. It is new here in town. It is located at the South Point and we have been wanting to check it out since its grand opening. Unfortunately, we were not the only ones coveting the Strips newest burger. The wait to get inside was at least one hour during it's first few weeks. We had to wait about 3o minutes, but it was definitely worth it. The milkshakes are amazing and the hot dogs were to not be shared.....yes, that 's how good!  It is a great place for the family or for large groups due to the inexpensive prices.

































skirt; Haute Hippie/sweater, boots, and hat; BCBG/bag; Forever 21/bracelet; David Yurman










































My favorite thing to do, besides shop and eat, is combine the latter with a show. Enjoying dinner and a show are my idea of a perfect date. I love music from the days of yore, hence my love for Frank Sinatra. I love the relaxed/cool vibe that his music evokes. My husband surprised me with tickets to the newest Vegas show, "Dance With Me". It is staged in a bar setting featuring couples dancing to Frank Sinatra's very best. The show also features a live orchestra. If you are like me and you like watching people dance and love listening to music, you will love the show. I wish they would have had more scene changes which would call for more costume changes as well. However, I was not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment