My Blog List

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Simon's Brunch

I can't believe I forgot to mention the all you can drink add-ons!! Choose all you can drink mimosas and bellinis or bloody mary bar!



























Alexander Wang skirt, Elizabeth & James shirt, BCBG cuff and booties, Forever 21 bag, Mike & Chris leather jacket.







Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am spending it with my wonderful husband. Today, was girls day. We spent the day at Simon's which is located in Palms Place. We had the most amazing all you can eat brunch there! You are given a menu with the most interesting breakfast concoctions. I have to mention that the corn flake crusted french toast is delectable. While you are waiting to be served there is also a serve yourself buffet line featuring sandwiches, paninis, sushi, fresh juices, smoothies not to mention several others. Dessert is brought to the table on a platter showcasing your favorite nostalgic desserts. Amongst the childhood favorites is an enormous cotton candy tumbleweed. Last but not least, on the way out you can serve yourself a to-go mini carton of your favorite candies located on a candy shelf. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment