My Blog List

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Black Bear Diner



It is also a great place to pick up some pastries for a a quickie breakfast.

























My favorite part of the day starts out with breakfast. It is, in my opinion, the best meal of the day. Therefore, it should definitely not come as a surprise that every time I hear about a new breakfast nook in town I have to check it out. The "Black Bear Diner" has been around for a while and I just recently heard about it on yelp. My husband took me there for a Valentine's Day breakfast and I have to share with you the level of "cuteness" this place displayed. There were stuffed animal bears in my peripheral at all times!!! They were everywhere. You have to check it out for yourselves. The food was tasty, however the atmosphere is what makes you want to go back for another visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment